Problem with deploy the application

Oct 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Hi,

I'm having problem with deploying the application. I'm able to install STM32F4Discovery drivers and work on my development machine. I have also second machine with the same configuration (netmf 4.2, SDK 4.2, drivers) and when I'm trying to deploy the application I got following error:

------ Deploy started: Project: WiegReader, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
An error has occurred: please check your hardware.
Request failed
Source: Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger
Stack :
   w Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.Engine.Request.Wait() in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\Debugger\Engine.cs:Line 761
   w Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.Engine.SyncRequest(OutgoingMessage msg, Int32 retries, Int32 timeout) in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\Debugger\Engine.cs:Line 1963
   w Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.Engine.ResolveAllAssemblies() in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\Debugger\Engine.cs:Line 2941
   w Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.VsProjectFlavorCfg.Deploy() in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\CorDebug\VsProjectFlavorCfg.cs:Line 869
   in Microsoft.SPOT.Debugger.VsProjectFlavorCfg.<Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.IVsDeployableProjectCfg.StartDeploy>b__0() in c:\depot\current\CLIENT_V4_2\Framework\CorDebug\VsProjectFlavorCfg.cs:Line 634
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped 

Any one experienced similar issue?

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I have this problem some times,
it's not possible to deploy the project, this is because the hardware is unresponsive.
try to reset the STM32F4 discovery.
or with MFDeploy erase the program ( not the firmware )

because of a while (true), loop or other deployed project the device can be unresponsive.